5 Church Street WEST END Enter through your pedestrian gate…
Inspection Times: 07-Aug-2021 12:30pm to 01:00pm
36 Diamond Drive ALICE RIVER
If you are looking for a property where the shed is as important as the house then this is one to inspect.
This four bedroom home boasts 2,141 square metres of land, a huge outdoor entertaining area, and pool. The main shed is an impressive 9m x 7m with concrete slabbing and a massive double roller door access. Among these luxuries, the in ground salt water pool is a feature in itself, full fenced and surrounded by pavers. Talk about easy maintenance.
The spacious and well-designed home is fully security screened and has a lovely, warm and inviting feeling. The main living area includes a large, well-designed kitchen with a butlers pantry and a six burner gas stove top. Spacious open plan dining and living area with tiled flooring throughout. The house is complete with split systems throughout all rooms, that including the media room.
A wonderful rural living opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise within the newly established estate of Mount Margaret.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
– Remaining 3 bedrooms with built in robes
– Open plan living and dining
– Media room
– Study nook or office near the entrance
– Kids activity space
– Pool area with two access points
– Alfresco and outdoor entertaining area with bbq and sink
– U-Shaped kitchen with breakfast bar
– Butler’s pantry
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Laundry with side access to the house
– Split system air conditioning and fans throughout
– 2142 sqm block
– 9x7m shed
– Solar panels on house
– Fully fenced block
– Bus stop near by that services quality schools for ease of access
– Close to Willows Shopping, Cowboys Stadium and Cannon Park comple