Unit/5/64 Warburton Street CASTLE HILL Nestled in a prime position…
Inspection Times: 07-Aug-2021 10:00am to 10:30am
2/19 Second Avenue RAILWAY ESTATE
Combining convenience, space and privacy, this comfortable two-bedroom, one bathroom unit offers exceptional value, perfectly situated in a quiet Cul De Sac in one of Townsville’s most characteristic, central, and sought-after suburbs, Railway Estate.
Positioned on ground level towards the complex’s main entrance, the unit offers private lush rainforest views and easy access to parklands. This little gem is one of just 7 units in the Castleview vicinity, comes with a secure sinking fund balance and Body Corp fees of just $2500 / annum.
Furthermore, these lovely owners have done all the updates for you! Feel confident knowing the property is completely move-in ready and no maintenance is required.
– Huge main bedroom with built in wardrobe and private rainforest balcony
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Spacious Bathroom with separate toilet
– Fresh, tidy kitchen with new dishwasher, 4 burner electric stove top, plenty of storage and bench space
– Kitchen flowing through to large open plan living/media area
– Open plan space leading out to private rainforest porch
– Staircase storage
– Additional downstairs toilet
– 1 car lockup garage plus additional guest parking within the complex
– Bonus storage room in the secure lock up garage
About the area:
The Castleview units are adjacent to Townsville State High School and beautiful surrounding parklands.
Railway Estate is known for its beautiful wide leafy streets, magnificent Queenslanders, adorable miners’ cottages, and of course it’s convenient location just on the outskirts of Townsville City. This sought-after suburb, oozes with charm and sees a continued transformation from the old to the new.