Charming 3-Bedroom Home on a Spacious Block – Ideal for…
Offers - low $300,000s
23 Sanctum Boulevard MOUNT LOW
23 Sanctum Boulevard MOUNT LOW
Welcome to 23 Sanctum Boulevard Mount Low. A spectacular resort style residence where an endless summer of fun awaits you and every day feels like you’re on vacation. Proudly perched on an elevated 786m2 corner allotment, across from sweeping parklands, wilderness walks, BBQ and picnic areas, dog parks, fitness equipment and a variety of playgrounds, this property offers an enticing and relaxed lifestyle.
Flaunting a stunning inground saltwater pool, an expansive outdoor entertaining area with a built in BBQ and hardwood bench seats where you can host your guests in style, a 6m x 3m powered garden shed, double gate side access with a deco hardstand for your boat, caravan or trailer and a whopping 6.6kw Solar system with a 5kw inverter and 20 panels to keep those exorbitant electricity bills at bay, this home is the ultimate family entertainer and the gift that just keeps on giving.
Refreshingly light and bright throughout and enriched with soothing neutral interiors, inspiring a sense of cozy homely warmth. Offering perfect separation for parents and children alike, the master suite is privately positioned at the front of the home and features a large walk-in wardrobe with his & hers shelves and lovely ensuite; while the other two bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and are fitted with double door built in wardrobes. Continue along the entry hallway to find the spacious theatre room where you can immerse yourself in a true cinema experience by closing the dual urban chic barn style doors.
Taking centre stage, the stylish galley kitchen boasts a modern Westinghouse ceramic cooktop and wall oven, double door pantry, traditional microwave nook, large fridge space to accommodate a double door fridge, dual stainless-steel sinks, and a breakfast bar. The adjoining formal dining room effortlessly connects to the sprawling alfresco entertaining area, the perfect space to throw a good old Aussie BBQ, watch the footy with the boys or play host to the ultimate alfresco dinner parties, where you will no doubt impress your guests. Afterwards, revitalise your soul in the sparkling saltwater pool or relax poolside and indulge in a glass of wine or an ice-cold beer while you watch the beautiful sunset.
– Glistening saltwater pool with brand new pump & chlorinator
– 6.6kw solar system with 5kw inverter & 20 panels
– Front portico enclosed with Crimsafe screens & features an inbuilt hutch
– Extended undercover entertaining area with built in BBQ & bench seats
– Theatre room with dual sliding barn style doors
– Stylish galley kitchen with Westinghouse appliances
– Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in wardrobe
– 2 large bedrooms with double door built in wardrobes
– Separate dining room with access to alfresco area
– Split system air-conditioners throughout
– Down lights & ceiling fans throughout
– Main bathroom with corner bathtub, shower stall & vanity
– Security screens & blinds throughout
– Internal laundry with bench space & storage
– Remote double car garage
– 786m2 elevated corner allotment with automatic irrigation
– Double gate side access with deco hardstand
– 6m x 3m powered garden shed
Located just moments to local shops, supermarkets, take away outlets and other amenities. Within close proximity to local State and Catholic primary and secondary schools, as well as access to the beach and boat ramps to experience some popular fishing destinations. Sanctum Estate is a short 15 minute drive from Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks via the Ring Road and 20 minutes from Townsville CBD and Airport, The Strand and Jezzine Barracks. Contact Rae on 0406 538 448 to discuss how you can make this property yours today