Mysterton. A private peaceful world – with space and a…
OFFERS OVER $439,000
23 Wave Hill Drive ANNANDALE
23 Wave Hill Drive ANNANDALE
Freshly revitalised while oozing with elegant charm and quiet sophistication, The Queen of Annandale, wears her heart on her sleeve and is seeking her new suitor. Bursting with character and authenticity, this lovely lady is perched on a lush 744m2 allotment and is being introduced to the market for the first time in 25 years. If these walls could talk, I’m sure they’d have quite some tales to tell.
Blending traditional architecture with contemporary panache, this ageless beauty showcases beautiful colonial bay windows and a rustic brick façade complemented by its plantation style design. Brilliantly proportioned to deliver the ultimate family living, this exquisite residence is destined to impress with its recent updates, first class location and ultra-convenient central position.
Inviting you in with its warm welcoming ambience, you will instantly be captivated by the gorgeous natural light-soaked family room, substantial in size, it can easily accommodate an open plan living and dining layout, allowing for two separate living spaces or it can be enjoyed as a sprawling lounge room. Brand new wooden textured vinyl plank flooring gleams throughout all the living spaces while the fresh interior paint makes you feel like you’ve just walked into a brand-new home.
Step through to the functional galley kitchen where you will find an electric Bellini stove, classic oven with separate grill, large pantry, dual stainless-steel sinks, dishwasher nook and ample cabinetry. Flowing on from the kitchen is the formal dining room, a versatile, multifunctional space which can be used as a second living or sitting area and provides access to the paved side patio through a sliding glass door.
Wander down the hallway to find three well-appointed bedrooms all boasting double door built-in wardrobes, two have brand new split system air-conditioners. Easy access to the central family bathroom which features a shower stall and separate bathtub. Privately situated away from the other bedrooms at the front of the home, the master suite flaunts a walk-in wardrobe and delightful ensuite.
Outside the expansive sun-drenched backyard has a garden shed for all your storage needs and an iconic Hills Hoist clothesline. There is an abundance of room for the kids to run and play and plenty of space to install a pool or work shed or both. All elements combine to deliver a spectacular residence that offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity in the incredibly sought-after, premier suburb of Annandale.
– Brand new wooden textured vinyl plank flooring to living spaces
– Interior has been freshly painted throughout
– Brand new carpet to all bedrooms
– Enormous family room / open plan living & dining
– Galley kitchen with Bellini stovetop & large pantry
– Spacious formal dining room or second living area
– Master bedroom with delightful ensuite & walk in robe
– 3 other bedrooms with double door built in wardrobes
– Split system air-conditioners to living & two bedrooms
– Ceiling fans and new lights throughout
– Main bathroom has shower stall & separate bathtub
– Security screens, blinds & curtains throughout
– Internal laundry with double door storage cupboard
– Remote double car garage with shelves
– 744m2 block with double gate side access
– Shaded side patio runs length of house
– Concrete side patio with access from family & dining
Located just moments to an abundance of amenities with your choice of local cafes, take away outlets, medical centres, pharmacies, parks plus access to public transport. Within walking distance to Annandale Central Shopping Centre, Townsville Grammar School, Annandale Christian College, Southern Cross Catholic College, William Ross High School, Murray Complex and Lavarack Barracks. Only minutes to the ring road, James Cook University, the Townsville Hospital, Lavarack Barracks, Stockland Shopping Centre and much more. the ring road.