14 Inglis-Smith Street ROSSLEA Positioned across from The Townsville Golf…
10 Inglong Street KELSO
Situated on a 607m2 corner allotment with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains, this well-kept highset 3 bedroom home comes complete with a sparkling in-ground pool to keep you cool from the summer heat and a massive rumpus room with a bar where you can entertain your guests in style. As you enter the upper level you are greeted by a spacious tiled open plan living and dining area which boasts industrial style feature lighting, timber venetian blinds, a combination of sliding windows and louvers promotes lovely cross ventilation and a brand-new split system air-conditioner. This space is so versatile it also allows room for a study or craft area.
The functional u-shaped kitchen features a gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar where you can enjoy a causal meal or converse with the chef of the family while they are cooking up a storm. Down the hallway you will find the huge master bedroom with an extra-large built in wardrobe and new air-conditioner. The bathroom boasts a brand-new shower stall, a separate bathtub and a good size vanity. A delightful front veranda is the perfect place to relax and unwind while enjoying the lovely breezes and taking in the stunning views.
The lower level presents a great opportunity to tailor this home to suit your own needs with a massive rumpus room of legal height which can be utilised as a great entertaining area, converted into a bedroom and dual living space or would make the ultimate mancave. There is also a single car garage fitted with a roller door and room for a workshop. This lovely home is encompassed by established gardens with weed mats making them super easy to care for, your very own Bowen mango tree and a garden shed for all of your storage needs. The exquisite sparkling in-ground pool with a feature wall is surrounded by beautiful rock gardens and palm trees.
– Impressive sparking inground pool surrounded by lovely rock gardens
– 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 2 are airconditioned
– Tiled open plan living & dining area with room for a study nook
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space & breakfast bar
– Undercover front veranda with mountain views
– Generous bathroom with new shower stall and separate bathtub
– New power points and new air-conditioners to living and master
– Industrial feature lighting and brand-new fans throughout
– Security screens and wooden venetian blinds throughout
– Massive 2.4m high rumpus room underneath can be converted for dual living
– Single car garage with roller door and room for a workshop
– Huge 607m2 fully fenced corner block with a garden shed & Bowen mango tree
– New stairs, hot water system and water metre
Conveniently located within walking distance to local shops, public transport, Kelso State School, C&K Kindergarten and multiple parks. Only 5 minutes to the Woolworth’s supermarket precinct, McDonalds, Upper Ross Hotel, 1300Smiles Dentists and Upper Ross Medical Centre. The owners are motivated to sell and have given clear instructions to bring them all offers. Here you get champagne taste for a beer budget, so why not put this one at the top of your open home list.