11 Bookara Gum Crescent MOUNT LOW This immaculately presented home…
18 Teal Street CONDON
Quietly nestled on a 660m2 allotment with lovely established front gardens, this immaculate property offers versatility with dual living or plenty of breakaway space for family & friends. Here you will find, the Perfect Place to call HOME!
A gated entryway welcomes you to the side entry and separates the main house from the fully self-contained Granny Flat. As you enter the main house you are greeted with a light filled open plan living and dining area, a spacious kitchen with ample cupboards & bench space.
Down the hallway you will find 3 good-size bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes and split system air-conditioners, the main bathroom and a spacious internal laundry.
Entertaining is made easy with the massive undercover pebble concert patio to the rear of the home, which in-captures the lovely breezes throughout and overlooks the back yard & garden.
Main House Features include:
– 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
– Open plan living and dining area
– Bathroom features shower stall
– Security screens & curtains throughout
– Internal laundry
– Linen cupboard
– Massive undercover pebble concrete patio
– 2 bay carport
– 660m2 block with established gardens & garden shed
Granny Flat Features include:
– Studio style bedroom
– Huge 3 door built in cupboard
– Open plan dining & living area with glass louvers providing lovely breezes throughout & sliding glass door which opens out to the entryway
– Kitchenette with a convection stove & oven & plenty of cupboard space
– Good-size shower stall, vanity & combined toilet
– Internal laundry
Conveniently situated 5 minutes from Willows Shopping Town, Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct & Riverway. Close to schools, shops and public transport. The owners are motivated to sell so be sure to put this one at the top of your list.