10 Pongamia Parade MOUNT LOW Perfectly positioned within Sanctum Estate…
2 Eloise Street MOUNT LOW
Sophisticated with top range of everything, this property ticks all the boxes for executive family living and those looking for an entertainer’s paradise. Accommodating for the whole family with open plan living with vinyl planking and high end kitchen including, stone benches, matte soft close cupboards, butlers pantry, high end appliances and ample storage the chef of the house will fall in love!
The main bedroom features lush carpets ceiling fan and split system, a media room, large walk in robe and en-suite with a rain shower. There is a family media room with dark walls to provide a real cinema feel. Make your way to the 2 spacious kids bedrooms where they have their own private retreat, separate toilet and bathroom with a separate bath tub. Not only is there a 4th bedroom but there is potential for a 5th room, 4th living, studio or sleep out the choices are endless with split system, lighting and ceiling fans with vinyl planking.
The outdoors you have a 6×9 powered shed, electric garage, large slab surrounded by manicured gardens and seating area. Outdoor patio of family media room with double sliding doors. Plenty of space for a pool to be installed or another shed.
– 771m2 Fully fenced block
– 236m2 under roof
– Grady Home 2016 Build
– High ceilings throughout
– Smeg dishwasher
– Black Blinds throughout
– Single side and Double side access
– Security System Including 4 cameras works from computer or mobile phone
– Electric Garages and driveway to powered shed and garage
– 4 Spacious bedrooms, soft carpets, ceiling fans and split systems
– 5th bedroom, studio, home office or extra living space
– Powered 6 x 9 Shed with whirly birds / Flooring is textured vinyl
– 16KW battery Plus 7.5 KW Solar Power
– 2 Solar powered exhaust fans in roof
– Whole house has media connection
– Security screens throughout with Crim safe at entry
– Skylights throughout and exhausts in ceiling to remove hot air
– Separate laundry with stone benches and plenty of storage space
– Vinyl planking to living, dining and 5th bedroom/studio
– Large concrete outdoor patio and undercover area and manicured gardens
– 3 separate living areas including a teenager’s retreat, family media room and parents retreat
– Fully irrigated
– Family bathroom with separate vanity/stone bench and separate shower, toilet and bath
– Main Bedroom has a HUGE walk in robe, powder area, ceiling fans, split system and an en-suite which includes a rain shower
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, double sink, electric stove, 900mm oven all appliances are Technika, soft close draws, sensor lights, exhaust fan in pantry, walk in pantry, black textured splash back and ample storage and bench space, tap behind fridge
Location is prime with the convenience of, local shops, parks, bike tracks, Bushland beach, local schools, bus stops all 5 minutes’ drive and access to the Townsville Ring road where you can get anywhere in under 20 minutes even the Townsville CBD, Hospital and James Cook University.