15 Barratonia Way MOUNT LOW Built in 2012 and set…
72 Cypress Drive ANNANDALE
This well kept 1993 built brick home is looking for its new owner. The home is situated on a 763m2 block with plenty of space to put in a powered shed or sparkling inground pool to keep cool next Summer. The property has had a freshen up with new carpets, a fresh coat of paint inside and not to mention the landscaped gorgeous gardens which have been added for that special touch.
You will be surprised by the Galley kitchen boasting ample storage space, 2 way access, gas appliances and great for entertaining guests. The main bedroom features its own ensuite, ceiling fan and walk in wardrobe. The other two bedrooms are spacious with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes; all bedrooms are air-conditioned.
– Situated on a good sized 763m2 block
-3 good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, while the main bedroom has its own ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– 153m2 floor area
– 2 spacious bathrooms shared bathroom includes a bathtub
– Freshly painted throughout
– New carpets
– Beautiful tiled flooring
– Open plan living/dining with an extra living space
– Manicured gardens
– Galley kitchen is two ways with loads of cupboard space and plenty of bench space for the master chef and includes dishwasher space
– 2 bay garage with plenty of side access or space to put in a shed or pool
In the Annandale and William Ross Primary School catchment area and close to local shopping centers. Only a ten minute drive to the Townsville CBD, Strand, restaurants and night life.
So make an appointment today so you don’t miss out on this beauty!