Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
12 Decourcey Street MUNDINGBURRA
Elaborate, substantial and impressive is the only way to describe this spectacular property. This Family built 2 story home in the sought area of Mundingburra and just a hop skip and jump to the ever so popular Anderson Park. Providing your family with 2 Levels of spacious living boasting a large floor plan including 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, ample storage space, separate living areas, Entertaining verandah on the upper level, a sparkling Pool surrounded by paved pathways and leafy gardens, Sheds, double garage with plenty of room to move situated on a 1065m2 block and is fitted with bore water to keep your lawn green, so you could call it the Queen of Mundingburra with all the potential it holds.
– 3 reasonable size bedrooms, one includes a basin and carpeted floors
– Internal wooden stair case when you enter the home leading up to the top level
– Bathroom with mirror and plenty of storage space and separate toilet
– Separate laundry space including large linen cupboards and sink
– Sparkling salt water pool surrounded by paved pathways and gardens
– Double electric garage with storage room and one garage space that drives through to the back yard and storage shed.
– Separate living area out to the polished Massive undercover Verandah
– Polished wooden timber flooring and tiled
– Dining room including cupboard space and space for a freezer/fridge
– Modern and Stylish Kitchen which has a service bench looking out over the verandah
– 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in cupboards and carpeted flooring
– Main bedrooms have Ample Built in cupboard space and your own en suite behind glass sliding mirrors
– Staircase from the dining/kitchen leading down to the outback pool/backyard
– Massive sparkling in-ground pool salt water with paved surroundings
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Plenty of yard space complete with your own workers shed and storage space
– Ultra Private with your own 6 foot fence
– Hop skip and a jump to Andersons Park
– Bore water
– Close to parkland including Anderson park
This beautiful home conveys character, age old charm and holds a significant amour of unlimited potential. Primely situated within walking distance to the local shops, Mundingburra School, Mater Hospital and many more. Only 5 minutes Castletown Shopping Centre and Ross River Road business hub, Medical Centre’s, Castle hill and the ever so popular strand, this property delivers the ultimate lifestyle and convenience all in one.