6 Warrina Street CURRAJONG Deceased Estate – This much loved…
4 Linaria Court ANNANDALE
Positioned in a stunning Court of Annandale, you are going to love this immaculate extra large 3 bedroom plus study home. From the light filled and spacious front lounge through to the open plan informal living areas to the king sized master suite set separately at the front of the home. Freshly painted and updated throughout there is not a stitch of work to be done. Just move in and relax.
A generous living area is just the beginning with a well appointed kitchen offering updated cooking appliances and an open plan onto the dining room and entrance onto your outside entertainment area.
With views over Mt Stuart from your back patio or you have the option to relax on your front porch with views of a green island. Low maintenance design giving you time to focus on lifestyle. Perfect for a young family, down-sizers, first home owners or investor alike, this home is sure to be popular. Do yourself a favour and inspect this week.
• Quiet Court & leafy part of Annandale
• Double Side Access, 705 sqm allotment
• Freshly painted through out
• New Flooring throughout
• Binds & Curtains throughout
• New Lighting
• Fully Screened
• High Ceilings
• 3 Toilets
• Large Master Bedroom, views of front Green Island with modern en-suite floor to ceiling tiles
• Other 2 Bedrooms extra large
• Large Study
• Spacious bathroom with modern finishes, separate shower and large bath, floor to ceiling tiles.
• Open plan Kitchen/ Dining or use as a separate living space
• Plenty of cupboard and bench top space in the kitchen
• Huge Closed of living area, room for living and dining
• Inviting outdoor entertainment area & front porch
• Electric garage doors
• New fencing & new gates
• Foot paths around the house.
• Sensor lighting
Location is defiantly key at 4 Linaria Court, walking distance to schools, shops & transport. Minutes from the Army Barracks, Hospital, University and Townsville CBD. Annandale is known for how central it is to so many popular spots.