In the popular location of Annandale this well maintained property is in pristine condition and offers the opportunity to get into one of Townsville’s ever so popular area without breaking the bank. The home delivers a truly impressive interior with all modern comforts that help make a house, your home.
Situated on a 780m2 block with plenty of space with side access perfect for your boats or trailers. The living area offers open plan family living/dining with modern finishes to complete the space. The kitchen will appeal to the chef of the house with high quality fittings, SMEG stove/oven top, soft close draws and ample storage space. There are four bedrooms that are all split system air-conditioned, fans and built in robes. While the main bedrooms feature an ensuite and W.I.R. There is an extra room at the front of the property perfect for a study room/home office or even just for extra storage.
Make your way out from the kitchen to the huge entertaining area where you can enjoy a family BBQ on the weekends while watching the kids play in the inground sparkling pool. There is a outdoor relaxation zone surrounded by beautiful gardens where you can relax and enjoy the fire pit.
– NBN connected
– 3×3 Garden shed
– 2 lockable car ports
– Security screens throughout
– Spits air-condition throughout
– Separate Study room/home office
– Inground sparkling swimming pool
– Luscious/landscaped gardens with irrigation system
– Family bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
– Situated in a quiet court on a 780m2 block with side access
– 600mm porcelain tiles in the open plan living/dining/kitchen
– Modern open planned kitchen/dining and living area with recent updates
– Four spacious bedrooms all air-conditioned, fans and 3 are built in robes while the main bedroom offers an ensuite and W.I.R
– Executive kitchen with soft close draws, stone benchtops, ample storage space, electric SMEG appliances and a large island bench to suit large families
Just a hop skip jump away from the Annandale shopping centre, Army barracks and Townsville Grammar School. Only a short 5 minutes drive to the Townsville General Hospital, Good Start Early Learning Centre, local soccer/netball, basketball and football fields and the Precinct where you can find a wide range of food and convenience stores.