Inspection Times: 14 Cupania Court ANNANDALE This inviting and impressive…
55 Swales Street MUNDINGBURRA
Presenting a magnificent opportunity to make this dream family home yours! Spread across 114m2 this two storey home has been created to embrace formal and informal living with multiple functional spaces combined with the very best in outdoor entertaining, that can be enjoyed year-round situated on a 809m2 block.
Make your way up the timber staircase to the upper level where you will be welcomed by open plan living/dining with timber flooring throughout and the chef will adore the kitchen with ample storage space, walk in pantry, double dink, hardwood benches and breezes you can enjoy all year round. There is an indoor outdoor deck area perfect for relaxing in the afternoon or enjoying your morning cup of tea. There are 3 spacious bedrooms all with Built in robes, Air-conditioner and ceiling fans. The main family bathroom is modern, has a bathtub/shower and separate toilet.
Downstairs you have plenty of storage space, tiled flooring and is legal height. There is a huge rumpus room which would be convenient for a at home office/workshop/6th bedroom or playroom. Find another 2 spacious bedrooms, shower/toilet, laundry with lots of storage space and a kitchenette.
Outdoors is a true dream for Sunny Townsville with the biggest in-ground pool 100,000L, surrounded by separate entertaining areas, manicured gardens, garden sheds and a gorgeous seating area at the front of the property. Hop Skip and jump to the Cathedral School, parks, river and local shopping centers. You have convenient access to bus stops and local school buses. This truly is a must see!
– Family modern bathroom
– Open plan living area
– Breezes all year round
– Timber flooring throughout
– Indoor outdoor patio fully screened
– Three Bedrooms with built in robes, fans and air-conditioning
– Hardwood kitchen tops, dishwasher space, electric oven and gas top, white flush draws, double fridge space and a walk in pantry
– Main bedroom wake up to views of Mount Stuart
– Tiled throughout
– Gardens sheds
– Enormous in-ground sparkling pool
– Rumpus room/Home office/6th bedroom
– Kitchenette and Landry space
– Shade sails for shaded parking
– Sensor Lighting at Front Entry
– Front seating area surrounded by manicured gardens
– Bathroom with toilet, vanity and shower
– 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Outdoor Private entertaining areas