32 Halstead Street GULLIVER Embrace the spirit of DIY with…
35 Leeds Street GULLIVER
Prime Location in Gulliver situated on a massive 1024sqm block with so much potential this little gem is looking for its new owners to bring it back to life. Solid timber low-set weather board home is fully cladded with timber floorboards throughout. With 3 oversized bedrooms, open plan living, separate dining and the kitchen is in great condition, large timber casement windows throughout giving you cool breezes throughout the home.
The outdoor area Is enclosed overlooking the 1024m2 block where there is plenty of space for a powered shed, inground swimming pool, workshop or even a larger outdoor entertaining area the choices are endless. There is so much you can do to add potential to this property perfect for the young growing family, investor or renovate this beauty and reveal its true potential.
– 1024m2 Block
– Large lawn locker
– Separate dining area
– Polished timber floors
– Family bathroom and separate toilet
– Under cover area at rear full length of the home
– Quiet street in prime location of Gulliver
– Electric Stove/oven and hot water system
– Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 have air-conditioning
– Close to schools, shops, Ottos food market, Warrina cinemas, Castletown and plenty more