Available from: 2021-03-17-00:00 Bond: $880 You can apply for this property by…
$220 Per week
16 Sargeant Street GULLIVER
Fabulously positioned on a 809m2 block allowing the owners to have a generous size yard but still easy to manage with high white picket fencing. The front gates are positioned to allow access down the side of the house to the yard, for parking opportunities. Sitting high within this prestigious inner suburb Gulliver and in the Pimlico high school catchment area nestled within a quiet established street. On a hot day sit back and relax under the insulated roof that covers the polished raised timber deck perfect for entertaining your guests or enjoying a relaxing afternoon on the patio.
Immediately warm and inviting with a pleasant family friendly feeling, this solid 4 bedroom high set home renovated and refurbished in 2014 provides you with upstairs downstairs living with plenty of room for entertaining the friends and family. Beautifully light filled open plan living/dining area boasts ample amounts of space and even a study nook, modern kitchen with Bellini appliances, renovated bathrooms with high quality fittings and features.
Make your way downstairs spilling through the double doors from the rear entertaining area perfect for a family BBQ while watching the kids play in the cubby you will be welcomed by a tiled laundry/storage room fully enclosed multi-purpose area with plenty of work bench space also. Fully secured air-conditioned carpeted in one room would serve well as an office, small playroom, personal gym, rumpus room or even use the extra room fully tiled at the front of the house for a small business – the layout is all up to you.
The house itself is a gorgeous treasure boasting:
– 809m2 Block, High fencing
– Floor area 100m2
– Renovated upstairs and refurbished downstairs in 2014
– Split systems throughout
– NBN ready
– 40L Hot water System
– Security Screens throughout
– Updated Modernized kitchen and Bellini Appliances
– Pimlico High school Catchment Area
– 3 Large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and fresh carpets
– Main bedroom offers a walk in wardrobe and modern ensuite
– Second bathroom features extra storage and a bath tub tiled to the ceiling
– Polished floorboards
– Origional Casement windows
– White shutters
– Open plan living
– High ceilings
– LED lights
– Large carpeted room can be utilized for an office, bedroom, study, small business
– Toilet and Shower
– Tiled Laundry area with ample storage space
– Space for 2 cars or use as extra storage space
– Entertaining area and Cubby House
– Garden Shed
Just minutes from everything; a short trip to schools, after-school care, shopping centres, Ottos Fresh Food Market (Townsvilles Premiere Hangout) and sports venues, This home would serve as the perfect home for you, or alternatively, as a wonderful investment property.