37 Warbler Street DOUGLAS Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home…
Offers over $399,000
23 Eloise Street MOUNT LOW
Sophistication and class 23 Eloise Street is truly a dream that will suit every member of the family. Situated on a 540m2 block with side access and great street appeal, make your way through the property you are sure to be impressed with high 3.1 ceilings and high end finishes throughout.
All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned, ceiling fans, built in robes and plush carpets; while the master suite features a large walk in robe and en-suite with double vanity with feature lighting and toilet. The kitchen is delightful with stone benches, a butler’s pantry, gas appliances with a 5 top burner and 900mm oven perfect for those large family feasts.
You will be surprised with the space, there is a large media room and also a teenagers retreat/second living area. Ample storage space throughout and plenty of storage in the internal laundry also features concrete slab to the clothesline.
– Grady Built 2016
– 2 Bay garage
– Theatre room includes plush carpets
– 540m2 under roof with double side access
– Fujitsu Airconditioning throughout
– Concrete slab to clothesline
– Large laundry with ample storage space
– Plush carpets to all bedrooms
– Wide 1200mm Door and Crim safe front door screen
– Open plan living with extra high ceilings 3.1m
– Extra power access points throughout the house
– Floor to ceilings blinds with double sliders
– Double stacker doors out to the large rear patio
– Main bedroom features Ensuite with double vanity, feature lighting, large shower with handheld detachment toilet, stone benches and WIR
– Teenagers retreat off 2 bedrooms with own vanity, stone benches, bathroom with separate tub, shower and separate toilet
– Kitchen has double fridge includes plumbing, stone benches, 900mm oven and 5 burner gas top, butlers pantry and double sink with ample storage space and soft close cupboards
– Landscaped gardens with pavers and is fully irrigated with further extension for landscaping
Location is prime with everything just 5 minutes away including, local schools, beaches, shopping and many parks & activities happening in the area. Jump on the highway with just a 20 minute drive to the JCU, Hospital and more Townsville shopping you are bound to love!