26 Berrigan Avenue ANNANDALE Here lies a great opportunity to…
7 Pilea Court ANNANDALE
This residence blends effortless sophistication and charm with the space to accommodate the growing families that are finding this wonderful suburb so appealing. Presenting 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage, 2 bay shed and indoor/outdoor living area with amazing breezes, tiles throughout with a sensational indoor swimming pool.
Spanning over 267m2 of living space this superb property will appeal to Families, the savvy investor, Suitable for Air BNB or share accommodation. With its spacious layout it is perfect for a business as there is a front room with Air-conditioning and double sliding doors at the front of the home and tiles throughout, or you can convert this to another single garage or workers shop.
As you enter you are welcomed with a bright entry way with a beautiful double French doorway. Make your way through and you are welcomed by the sparkling pool which is situated central of the property perfect for taking a dip on a hot summer day indoors and undercover. Featuring tiles throughout the home, 3 large separate living spaces, a striking kitchen that will ignite the senses as it offers high quality appliances and updated recently with an dark granite/marble island bench top, ample storage space, large breakfast nook for cleanliness, bench space that allows you to prepare your signature dish with ease for family and friends. The centrally located family room flows to the outside entertaining area and is overlooked by the kitchen which is designed for people who like to cook and entertain at the same time.
– Situated on a 1171m2 block
– Floor Area 267m2
– Bore water
– Solar 5.5 KW
– Solar Hot water system
– Indoor undercover fully fenced sparkling pool, including a new chlorinator
– 2 bay garage or Workers shed at the rear of home including electric roller doors
– Double side access can fit a large caravan or boat
– 6 bedrooms, 4 with built in Wardrobes, 2 bathrooms
– Main bedroom includes 3x sliding doors with en-suite
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout excluding bedrooms which have a spilt system only 2 years old
– Separate laundry or powder room with ample storage space
– Updated kitchen with an island granite/marble bench top, abundance of storage space, a breakfast nook and a 5 way gas stove top, double fridge space and a service window facing the entertaining area
– Entertaining area is tiled and screened all around with blinds
– Fans throughout with down lights
– Irrigation System in place
– Fruit trees and well maintained gardens
Walking distance to schools, parklands, walking tracks, medical centres and just minutes from JCU University, the Townsville general hospital and major shopping centres. Don’t miss out on this opportunity book and inspection now or call us today.