5 Church Street WEST END Enter through your pedestrian gate…
14 Cupania Court ANNANDALE
14 Cupania Court ANNANDALE
This inviting and impressive home has been well loved by the current owners for over 19 years, offering well designed living and entertaining areas, and a sparkling in-ground swimming pool. Boasting soaring ceilings throughout, this beautiful light filled family home has been renovated to create a versatile floor-plan suited for long term family appeal.
On the light and airy upper level, you will find the parents retreat featuring a modern ensuite with a neutral palette scheme along with an additional two bedrooms. The family bathroom highlights space and practicality with a separate shower and bath.
Perfect for teenagers, two generously sized bedrooms with built-in-robes and air-conditioners are found on the lower level. Along with, a sizeable formal living area or at home office.
The well-appointed modern kitchen has been well designed with an abundance of storage, featuring stainless-steele quality appliances, walk-in pantry and white stone bench-tops with matt black handles.
The large living room is located at the heart of the home, ideal for the family orientated lifestyle. Seamlessly flowing through to the expansive outdoor entertainment area, this is just the WOW factor of this striking home. This is the ultimate entertainment setting with a pristine pool wrapped by timber decking. Surrounded by established lush tropical gardens you will feel ever so tranquil sitting by your fire pit under the starry night sky.
Exciting those with an extensive wish list.
• Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac of the ever so popular Annandale
• Beautiful family home boasting soaring ceiling and a versatile floorplan
• The upper level features the parents retreat with a modern ensuite and large built-in-robes
• Two additional air-conditioned bedroom located on the upper level
• On the lower level you will find the modern kitchen with abundance of storage, featuring stainless-steele quality appliances, walk-in pantry and white stone bench-tops with matt black handles
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in-robes and air-conditioners are featured on the lower level
• A seperate and spacious formal living or at home office
• Large family room is located at the heart of the home
• Outside is the ultimate entertainment setting with a pristine pool wrapped by timber decking
• Covered tiled patio extends to whole length of the home
• Additional fire pit on a separate decking area
• Concrete pathway leads to powered shed
• At the rear, additional gardens and veggie growths
• Well positioned on a 737sqm allotment