Inspection Times: 27 Punari Street CURRAJONG As you arrive at…
16 McQueen Street ROSSLEA
Upon arriving to this eccentric home, you will enter through an electric gate into your new oasis that screams comfort to a family looking for a home with the added feel of luxury. Where the immaculate inside only compliments the garden, unique concrete finishes and outdoor entertaining area. Situated in the heart of Townsville this home offers the perfect location to be close to everything the town has to offer.
This home offers more than your fair share of features including unique finishes, Generous master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, Oversized living space that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area, centre piece kitchen with stone benchtop and pendant lighting, great storage, and many more amazing features.
With what this home has to offer it will have you forgetting you are so close to absolutely everything as the property is walking distance from the Townsville golf course, bicentennial park, river and bike pathways and only minutes away from local cafes, shopping centres, CBD, the strand and many more popular local spots such as the Ottos precinct. This is not a property you want to miss out on!
The Property Includes
– A home for the ages, boasting both luxury and comfort
– Unique finishes creating an essence of calm
– Stunning garden & outdoor entertaining area
– Oversized living space which flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining
– Centre piece kitchen with stone benchtop to the breakfast bar, pendent lighting, dishwasher and great storage
– Master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Large entertaining area with eye catching concrete finishes
– Great storage throughout the home
– Internal laundry
– Electric gate access and single covered carport
– Private and established 604sqm allotment
– Walking distance to Townsville Golf Course
– Walking distant to Bicentennial Park
– Walking distance to the River and bike pathways
– Close proximity to local shops, cafes, and local amenities
– Short drive to the CBD, Strand, and Gregory Street precinct