3 Flowers Street RAILWAY ESTATE 3 Flowers Street, Railway Estate…
19 Harding Avenue MUNDINGBURRA
This wonderfully, versatile designed home will allow you to enjoy a contemporary indoor/outdoor lifestyle. As you enter you are welcomed by fresh polished timber flooring and a wide hallway taking you through to the open living area.
The open plan living adjoins the massive kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, 5 top gas burner and oven, dishwasher space and it is suited to everything from relaxed living to entertaining friends and family, not to mention it over looks the spacious combined family and dining room.
The timber flooring extends out onto the private deck with double sliding doors and a breakfast bar, contributing to that indoor/outdoor easy, modern living feel.
This property is peacefully nestled in a high demand pocket in Mundingburra surrounded by gorgeous leafy trees, quiet neighbours and is ready to welcome its new family.
– 455m2 block size
– 160m2 floor area
– Color Bond roofing
– Sensor lighting
– 1 garage with an abundance of storage space
– Wooden flooring throughout
– Carpets to 2 bedrooms
– Steel fans and air-conditioned throughout
– Tongue and Groove walls
– Second bathroom has a bathtub, shower and vanity
– Main bedroom has a large shower, stylish vanity and toilet
– Screened throughout
– Immaculate kitchen, breakfast bar to deck, dishwasher space, 2 bay sink, ample storage and bench space, large fridge space, 5x gas top burner and gas oven
– Open plan living/indoor outdoor living
– Side access
– Modernised and stylish home
Walking distance to Pimlico High school, Cathedral and a hop skip and jump to Anderson Park plus loads more amenities close by.
This amazing home holds so much potential and won’t last long – you won’t want to miss out!