Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
18 Lavarack Street MOUNT LOUISA
Proudly perched on a 777m2 allotment in an elevated position at the foothills of uber popular Mount Louisa, this generous two-storey 5 bedroom home offers impressive proportions and a versatile floorplan. The sheer size of the home makes a grand statement from the street, and when first impressions count, this is a home that won’t disappoint. Add a huge 5kw solar system with 12 panels and it’s easy to see why your white picket fence dream starts here.
From the moment you step through the front door you are greeted with the humble grandeur and quiet sophistication this home naturally invokes. The sense of space is immediately apparent with the elegant formal dining room connecting to the enormous and stylish gourmet kitchen. Those who enjoy creating culinary delights will appreciate the abundance of space and storage along with the modern ceramic cooktop, stainless steel electric oven, double door pantry with a nifty pull out pantry, dishwasher and double fridge space. Wander back past the entryway through double French doors to find a ginormous living room which boasts two sliding glass doors that flow out to the paved entertaining area.
Complementing this generous amount of living space are five spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom is of epic proportions and features a spectacular walk in robe, which is almost the size of a bedroom, with his and hers hanging space plus ample drawers and shelves and access to the front verandah which spans the entire length of the house. The connecting bedroom is currently set up as the cutest little nursery or alternatively would serve well as a study. The remaining bedrooms provide built in wardrobes, two of which also have access to the front verandah and have ease of access to a trendy main bathroom that provides shower, bath and separate vanity room.
– 5kw solar system with 12 panels
– Solar hot water
– Ginormous living room with access to rear patio
– Elegant light filled formal dining room
– Stylish gourmet kitchen with ample storage
– Humongous master bedroom with spectacular walk in robe
– 4 additional bedrooms, 3 have sizable built in wardrobes
– 2 chic bathrooms, upstairs has separate powder room
– Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
– Security screens & blinds throughout
– Internal laundry with storage space
– Front verandah with shutters runs full length of house
– Double bay carport
– 777m2 block with irrigation
– Enclosed rear entertaining area
– 2 x Garden sheds & chicken coop
– Lovely established gardens
Located within walking distance to Domain Central, the local convenience store, bakery, butcher, bottle shop, public transport, just minutes from Calvary Christian College and a multitude of amenities. Easy access to the ring road, 10 minutes to James Cook University, Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks and only 15 minutes to Townsville’s CBD, Townsville Airport, The Strand and Jezzine Barracks. The owners have given me clear instructions, SELL MY PROPERTY NOW. So, come make an offer today before someone else beats you to it.