66 Glenrock Drive RASMUSSEN Recently renovated, this family home boasts…
34 Burnett Crescent WULGURU
Nestled at the foothills of the beautiful family friendly suburb of Wulguru, this unique highset home has been meticulously maintained by its fastidious owner and presents a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors alike. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from Townsville’s CBD and a few minutes’ walk to the local school and childcare centre, 34 Burnett Crescent offers an exceptional lifestyle for a young family with bus stops and local parks within a very short walking distance from your front doorstep.
Upon arrival you will enter the property through the lower level that comprises of a massive tiled rumpus room which features a dedicated office space with a large built in corner desk and ample cupboards, shelves and drawers. Absolutely ideal for running a home business. This versatile space would also be perfect as a second living area, teenage retreat, guest quarters or could easily be converted to accommodate a dual occupancy set up.
Make your way up the internal staircase to find the sprawling living area complete with gorgeous polished wooden floorboards which inspires a warm ambience while adding an element of sophistication. There is a split system air-conditioner to keep you cool from the summer heat. Adjoining is the enclosed front verandah/sitting area which is carpeted and can be closed off via the sliding glass door. Flowing harmoniously on from the living space the separate dining area has a nifty built in corner cabinet and connects to the highly functional timeless timber kitchen which boasts a modern electric stove and oven with a separate grill, ample cabinetry and drawers, a double pantry, dishwasher space, room for a double door fridge and dual stainless steel sinks which overlook the lovely back yard. Add the 6m x 9m powered 2 bay shed and this picture is now complete.
– 6m x 9m powered 2-bay shed
– Spacious living area with polished wooden floorboards
– Timeless timber kitchen with ample cabinetry
– Enclosed front verandah / sitting room
– Separate dining area with nifty corner cabinet
– 3 airconditioned bedrooms with blinds & curtains
– Bathroom has shower & half bath, large vanity & medicine cupboard
– Massive rumpus room / second living area with dedicated office space
– Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans to all rooms
– Security & fly screens throughout
– Two large linen cupboards
– Good size laundry room
– Single car garage plus plenty of space to accommodate several vehicles
– Fully fenced 607m2 block with gardens
Conveniently located only 5 minutes from Annandale and Fairfield Waters Shopping Centers, The Precinct, Murray Sporting Complex, 10 minutes from Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University & Townsville Hospital and 15 minutes from Townsville’s Central Business District, The Strand & much, much more. This property is move in ready yet there is so much untouched potential here you have the opportunity to really make it your own. Be sure to attend the next open home or make contact to arrange your private viewing.