Inspection Times: 26-Sep-2020 10:00AM to 10:30AM 80 Tenth Avenue RAILWAY ESTATE…
$359,000 - $389,000
2 Ulysses Drive MOUNT LOUISA
Ideally located at the foothills of Mount Louisa in the ever-popular Liberty Rise Estate, this 4 bedroom home is hot property and an immensely attractive option for investors, first home buyers and families alike.
Occupying an elevated position in a quiet street and taking in sweeping suburban vistas, this home prides itself on its gorgeous street appeal with established front gardens and beautiful palm trees.
Be invited into the welcoming entry foyer which features alcove wall displays and leads you to the generously proportioned and light filled open plan dining and living area. Cool white tiles to all living spaces and bedrooms create a fresh and clean ambience throughout the home.
Cooking will be a delight for the chef of the family in the thoughtfully designed galley style kitchen which features plenty of bench space, a good size pantry, electric cooktop and oven, ample cabinetry and overlooks the rear patio and back yard with views of Mount Louisa hill.
– Master Bedroom features a dual his and hers walk thru mirrored robe & ensuite
– 3 other bedrooms have split system air-conditioners and built in wardrobes
– 4th bedroom has double french doors & can be used as a 2nd living area/media room or study
– Alcove displays in entry foyer
– Galley kitchen overlooking outside patio
– Large open plan living and dining area
– Fully tiled throughout
– Split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
– Security screens and blinds to all windows and doors
– Remote double car garage with roller door access to back of house
– Tiled patio with lovely breezes and views of Mount Louisa hill
– Fully fenced and irrigated 571m2 corner allotment with double gate access
Located 5 minutes from the local Coles, McDonalds, The Avenues Tavern, Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct and Riverway. Close to both public and private schools, all the amenities you could need, public transport and the Ring Road allowing easy access to JCU, the Townsville Hospital and the Northern Beaches. This incredible home is priced to sell and will be gone in no time so don’t hesitate to attend the next open home or book your private inspection today.