Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
14 Waikiki Terrace MOUNT LOW
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever-popular suburb of Mount Low, this near new home is a must to see. Positioned on a low maintenance 472m2 block, this generously proportioned family residence provides sensational living space and an impressive list of quality inclusions throughout. Boasting a versatile floor plan which provides flexibility for the growing family with 4 spacious bedrooms, a theatre room and a gourmet kitchen, you are assured many years of happy home ownership here.
On entering you get an instant sense of style and attention to detail. The spacious theatre room is the perfect place to enjoy quality family time while watching your favourite movie or for the parents to get some quiet reprieve from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Flowing off the entry hallway, the light filled dining and living spaces are serviced by a stunning kitchen which features an expansive breakfast bar, Bosch oven, Westinghouse cooktop, Bellini dishwasher, double door pantry as well as ample cupboards and drawers. Spilling off the informal living area is the lovely alfresco area where you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere on the lazy weekend afternoon.
– 4 good size bedrooms with mirrored door built in wardrobes
– Master features an ensuite with large shower stall & and walk in robe
– Theatre room with dual sliding cavity doors
– Light filled open plan living & dining spaces
– Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
– Main bathroom includes a separate bath and shower stall
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Security screens and window furnishings throughout
– Huge linen cupboard
– Ceiling fans and downlights throughout
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Tiled undercover patio
– Remote double car garage
– NBN installed
– No rear neighbours
– Fully fenced 472m2 allotment with banana trees
Conveniently located just moments from the freshly launched Bushland Beach Plaza with a brand-new Coles supermarket, health precinct and specialty stores, Bushland Beach Tavern and the best Fish & Chip shop in the northern beaches area. 5 minutes from North Shore State School, St Clare’s Catholic School and Townsville Grammar School and the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre. Easy access to the ring road, 10 minutes to James Cook University, Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks and only 20 minutes to Townsville’s CBD and The Strand.
You don’t have to travel far to find everything you need. Call Rae now to discuss how you can make this property yours today.