26 Berrigan Avenue ANNANDALE Here lies a great opportunity to…
40 Golf Links Drive KIRWAN
Welcome to 40 Golf Links Drive Kirwan, the place where dreams are made of. Sprawling across a picture perfect 4196m2 allotment, this awe-inspiring residence oozes with pure authenticity while its unique charm and quiet sophistication draws you in and completely takes your breath away. Showcasing timeless elegance, distinctive style and grand scale, this magnificent property is rich with an array of features inside and out. Idyllically positioned amongst a league of prestige homes, this monumental residence marries an unparalleled living experience with one of Kirwan’s most desired locations. Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase an exquisite masterpiece such as this.
Situated within private manicured gardens you will find a spectacular 4 bedroom home with formal and informal living spaces, a freshly renovated 2 bedroom granny flat, shimmering magnesium mineral pool, massive 2 bay shed, licensed bore connected to irrigation, solar hot water, large chicken coop, your own private gate to Ryan Catholic College and a tropical fruit orchid with a selection of Avocado, Macadamia, Custard Apple, Lychee, Mandarin, Lime and Mango trees.
Upon arrival you will instantly be enchanted by the majestic Leopard Tree which stands commandingly at the centre of the grand circular driveway. Enter the main residence where you will be captivated by the simple grandeur and gracious eloquent class combined with a traditional warm ambience which makes you feel right at home. Crafted to an exceptional standard, streamlined interiors and high-quality finishes are brilliantly showcased throughout this prestigious family home. The expansive light filled entry foyer effortlessly flows through to the spacious formal dining room and the connecting gourmet kitchen which boasts a huge 5 burner gas cooktop, electric wall oven, two massive corner pantries, a dishwasher, microwave nook, ample cabinetry and sleek appliance cupboard.
Continuing through the classy french doors to the expansive family room which encompasses a modern urban style accentuated by tones of chic industrial flair with the classic brick bar area making it the crme de la crme of this sublime property. Forging a strong connection between in and outdoors two large sliding glass doors seamlessly transition the indoor entertaining space with the substantial outdoor alfresco area which overlooks the alluring mineral swimming pool and tranquil established gardens. A lifestyle of undeniable happiness and contentment lies beyond this luxurious retreat that reflects a magical merging of inspiration and architecture.
Main Residence Features:
– 4 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom boasts 4 mirrored door built in & ensuite with dual vanities
– Spacious entry foyer & sitting room
– Elegant formal dining room
– Gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop & 2 massive pantries
– Expansive family room with brand new plush carpet
– Brick bar with mirrored wall tiles, overhead lights, a sink & fridge space
– Refurbished bathroom with generous shower stall
– Ducted & split system air-conditioning throughout
– Brand new wood finish ceiling fans throughout
– Massive laundry which easily doubles as a games room / teenage retreat
– Solar hot water system
– Remote double car garage
Granny Flat Features:
– Renovated with fresh paint, new carpet & blinds
– Tiled front portico
– 2 good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Open plan living & dining area
– Galley kitchen with breakfast bar
– Refreshed bathroom with large shower stall
– Fully airconditioned & ceiling fans throughout
– Huge internal laundry with storage
– Private outdoor sitting area
– Separate electricity metre & phone line
– Previously rented for $250 per week
– 9.8m x 3.8m sparkling inground mineral pool
– Massive 2 Bay shed with high clearance
– Licensed bore connected to irrigation system
– Large chicken coop & garden shed
– Double gate access & private gate to Ryan Catholic College
– Gorgeous manicured & established gardens
– Tropical fruit orchid with avocado, macadamia, custard apple, lychee, mandarin, lime & mango trees
Conveniently located just 2 minutes from Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct, Riverway Lagoons, Cowboys 1300Smiles Stadium, Brothers Leagues Club. Close to parks, schools, local shops, public transport, a plethora of amenities and and the Ring Road allowing easy access to JCU, the Townsville Hospital, Lavarack Barracks and the Northern Beaches. Here city meets country yet everything you could ever possibly need is just moments away. Contact Rae on 0406 538 448 to arrange your private inspection.