Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
72 Mannikin Way BOHLE PLAINS
Perfectly positioned off the main strip of Townsville’s most ‘Community-Focused’ neighbourhood, Kalynda Chase. This brilliantly presented home is ready for its new family, first home buyers and investors alike!
With private walking tracks, parklands and tennis courts just across the way, this property provides the new homeowners an opportunity to create a cheerful, peaceful and healthy lifestyle.
The fluid floorplan makes entertaining ideal and allows gorgeous afternoon breezes and natural light to fill the entire open-plan living area. Stepping out onto the outdoor patio you are welcomed by cool shade, charming garden beds and a grassed lawn area for the kids and pets to play.
Finally, enjoy the ADDED BONUSES of a study nook, garden shed, double side access and an additional concreted & shaded side area which is prime location for another car, small boat or storage of bikes.
– Generously Sized Master Bedroom with En Suite & Walk-In Wardrobe
– 2 Inner-joining Bedrooms & additional 4th Bedroom all with Built-In Wardrobes
– Pleasant Main Bathroom & Nearby Laundry Room
– Open Plan Living Space with Modern Kitchen, Media & Dining Areas
– Study Nook
– Beautiful Natural Lighting, Fresh Neutral Palette and Cool Ceramic Tiles
– Air-conditioning, Security Screens & Blinds Throughout
– Shaded Outdoor Patio with Grassed Lawn and Charming Garden Beds
– Garden Shed
– Double-Side Access with Additional Space for Another Vehicle or Other Storage
– 2 Car Garage
About the Area:
Kalynda Chase offers a little something for all; tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, a private cricket pitch, playgrounds scattered throughout the estate, a fenced off dog park, the much too convenient KC’s Convenience Store, public transport (buses) and an abundance of captivating walking tracks.
Although Kalynda Chase provides the luxury of quiet, country-feel living, this sought-after haven is only 5km from the nearest schools, The Bohle Barn (for pub lovers) and the major shops at Thuringowa Central (Willows) and is a convenient 20km’s from Townsville’s inner-city.