Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
20 Fernbank Parade IDALIA
Offering a fresh modern home in a sought after suburb, outside the doorstep enter endless walkways and waterside parklands: This home located in a quiet cul-de-sac features: four bedrooms, two bathrooms, air-conditioned throughout and the added benefits of solar and LED lighting to help keep those power bills low.
The fresh neutral colour pallet extends throughout the home, and into the large galley style kitchen. Cooking is a delight, with soft close cabinetry throughout, generous storage, stone benchtops, with high-end appliances and gas cooktop.
The master suite is situated privately towards the rear of the home, with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. All bedrooms are generous in size and have built-in w/drobes.
The living area opens onto the spacious external tiled patio area, that overlooks the low maintenance native gardens. Enjoy evenings outside by the fire pit and built-in seating area.
The large Aluminium gate offers easy side access to the rear of the home, with room to store your caravan, boat or trailer.
Enjoy central modern living, just minutes from everything you could want: City, The Strand, Super Stadium, Townsville University Hospital, Lavarack Barracks, Fairfield Central, The Precinct, Ottos, Bunnings, as well as quality schools and sporting options, you will be spoilt for choice.
Features at a glance
• 4 bedrooms. 3 with built-in wardrobes, master with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite.
• 2 bathrooms, double vanity in main with separate bath. • Media room + Living room
• Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage & new smeg appliances.
• Sliding door connecting internal and large 28 m2 external tiled living areas.
• Air-conditioning & LED lighting throughout.
• Security screens and deadlocks
• Remote controlled double garage with built-in storage.
• Solar power
• Quiet neighbourhood cul-de-sac
• Gated side access with room for trailers.
Automatic reticulation system
Close to City, shops, schools, parks/pathways and public transport.