66 Glenrock Drive RASMUSSEN Recently renovated, this family home boasts…
Offers Low $200,000's
105 Curie Street WULGURU
Primely positioned in the peaceful suburb of Wulguru, only 15 minutes from Townsville’s CBD, this impressive 4 bedroom home sits on a massive 1012m2 block and has a solar power system to boot. Ready to create its new story and live up to its full potential, this property has all the right foundations to be transformed into the ultimate family residence, without breaking the budget.
As you enter through the delightful enclosed front verandah which serves as the perfect sitting room, you will be blown away by the expansive open plan living and dining space illuminated with natural light. Flowing through to the functional kitchen which features a freestanding electric oven and stove, dishwasher, dual stainless-steel sinks, a double door pantry plus ample bench and storage space. Located off the central hallway, separate from the living space, all four bedrooms have double door built in wardrobes, three with split system air-conditioning. The master bedroom is humongous (approx. 6m x 3m) and could easily fit a king size bed plus a small lounge.
The lower level boasts a massive rumpus room with a bar area, making it the ideal mancave or entertaining space. Downstairs is fully enclosed and comprises of a second toilet, laundry room, single car garage plus front and rear double steel gates which provide an additional secure parking space and the possibility of access to the backyard. Durable and maintenance free concrete stairs have been installed and there is a secure gated area where the owner previously had a spa. With an immense 1012m2 parcel of land at your disposal, there is copious amounts of room to install a swimming pool, build a massive shed and still have plenty of room for the kids to run around.
– 1.8kw solar power system with 8 panels
– 4 bedrooms with double door built in wardrobes
– Modern kitchen with electric appliances & dishwasher
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Polished wooden floorboards throughout
– Bathroom has shower over bathtub, modern vanity & large mirror
– Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans to all rooms
– Security screens & casement windows throughout
– Large double door linen cupboard in hallway
– Enclosed front verandah / sitting room
– Massive rumpus room with bar & sliding glass door
– Laundry room & second toilet
– Single car garage plus secure car accommodation for 2nd vehicle
– Fully fenced 1012m2 allotment
Conveniently located only 5 minutes from Annandale and Fairfield Waters Shopping Centres, The Precinct, Murry Sporting Complex, 10 minutes from Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University & Townsville Hospital and 15 minutes from Townsville’s Central Business District, The Strand & much, much more. It’s hard to deny the convenience and lifestyle this property has to offer. The owner is motivated to sell and has given me clear instructions – BRING ME ALL OFFERS! Here you get champagne taste on a beer budget, so why not put this one at the top of your open home list.