Available from: 2020-09-22-00:00 Bond: $1460 You can apply for this property by…
$365.00 Per Week
2 Ryder Court HEATLEY
Beautifully wrapped in private, established and neatly manicured gardens and high white fencing – this quintessential family home boasts of four well-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, air-conditioned and ceiling fans. One good size bathroom, a separate toilet and study, with the potential to turn the study into a second bathroom. Highlights include the modernized kitchen supplying ample storage space, pantry and updated appliances – the chef of the house will adore this modern and stylish kitchen.
Generous sized open plan family room featuring bright free flowing interiors designed for effortless living and entertaining when you make your way outdoors to the massive under cover entertaining area, overlooking the beautiful sparkling in ground pool; perfect for the whole family to enjoy. With fresh renovations throughout including bathroom, modern kitchen, internal/external painting this property truly is stunning, Designed to offer the best in family living, if where you live is just as important as style and comfort – this might be your families greatest move yet!
– Situated on a generous 612m2 block with High fencing for privacy
– Irrigation system
– Quiet court with plenty of privacy surrounded by palms and high fencing
– Double gate access – plus room for a boat or caravan
– 8 Camera SWAN – Security System for your own peace of mind
– Four spacious bedrooms all air-conditioned with built ins – plus study room
– Ducted air-conditioning in living
– Separate laundry area and storage space
– Good size shed at the rear of the home
– Sparkling in-ground pool and entertaining area
– Well maintained gardens and easy maintenance outdoors
– Tiled throughout – NO CARPETS!
– Arched Entry way
– Stylish updates including, updated kitchen/bathroom, internal/external painting and new security system
This spectacular family home has been designed with care as the owner sought a home with sunny orientation, quality finishes, design features that are part of contemporary family living. Close to Heatley Primary school, Vincent shopping centre, Public transport, Castletown and many other local shopping. Find the Townsville Hospital and James cook University a short 15 minute drive away – DON’T MISS OUT CALL TODAY.. 0419 300 418