Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
10 Emmet Court ANNANDALE
Capturing the essence of the Annandale lifestyle, this executive family home has a fresh mix of light-filled living areas to create a welcoming vibe with expansive separate living spaces. Extending to a private outdoor alfresco and further to a neat, low maintenance rear yard with established hedges offering total privacy. With space for a large family and tailored for comfort, this home features quality fixtures and finishes which is sure to impress.
The master bedroom at a separate wing of the home offering ample robe space and a generous ensuite, while bedrooms two, three and four all feature built-in robes. The kitchen offers plenty of storage and ample bench space. Flanked by a family and meals area the rooms are all set up for great entertainment and lifestyle. The large outdoor alfresco, with lockable and stackable glass sliding doors, offers seamless integration with the family room/kitchen. The formal lounge is large and filled with natural light and affords a relaxing place to unwind inside. The floorplan is definitely designed with families in mind offering space and privacy for each member of the family.
• 6KW Solar, Ducted Vacuum system
• 853sqm allotment
• Security Screens, Blinds throughout.
• High Ceilings
• Air-conditioned through-out
• Tiled through-out
• Freshly Painted through-out
• Large study just of the garage
• Japanese Garden of front living area
• Separated Living areas
• Open plan living/ dining & kitchen
• Large kitchen with plenty of space, gas stove & island bench
• Guest bedroom hidden away at other end of the house with study nook and built in cupboard, access to the Japanese Garden.
• Master Bedroom, built in duchess and walk-in robe. An en-suite to die for with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, double shower head and sunken spa bath.
• 2 outdoor living areas
10 Emmet is located at the very end of a quiet court, with well maintained homes surrounding it. Walking distance to schools, shops & sporting complexes. Only minutes from the Army Barracks, University, Hospital and Townsville CBD.