Inspection Times: 71 Ninth Avenue RAILWAY ESTATE Immaculately appointed in…
$539,000 - $559,000
Inspection Times: 05-Jul-2020 01:00PM to 01:30PM
61 Champion Drive ROSSLEA
This property ticks all the boxes for modern family living and those looking for an entertainer’s paradise. In a quiet location this family home of 202m2 is bright and airy with 3.1m2 ceilings to living and 2.7m ceilings to all other areas. 61 Champion Drive was built in 2016 and presents exceptionally well, offering a versatile floor plan with quality inclusions throughout, and immaculately presented and ready for its new family. Leaving nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy.
Owners are looking at renting back if potenital buyer/investor is interested the rental return can be discussed this would be a great $$$ return for any purchaser!
Accommodating with Three spacious bedrooms, study or fourth bedroom, two bathrooms, 2 car garage with epoxy floors. This property will provide a fantastic low maintenance lifestyle for you and your family. Thoughtfully designed, the spacious, segregated master bedroom has a generous walk-in wardrobe and modern en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles, standing bath tub and quality high end finishes to complete you have your own private outdoor seating area with unique vertical gardens.
Immaculately presented, with solid timber floors and open plan living space with the designer kitchen as the centre hub of the home including high end Smeg appliances, soft close draws and white stone bench tops. These spaces open through bi-fold doors onto the covered entertainment decked area with exceptional views of the Golf course.
– Built in 2016
– 378m2 Block baking onto the 7th Hole of the Rosslea Golf Course
– 202m2 Floor area
– Sash windows
– 5Kw solar power system
– NBN connected
– NOT FLOOD EFFECTED
– Timber flooring throughout – Blackbutt timber
– Quality blinds and curtains throughout
– Crim Safe security screens
– 3 Spacious bedrooms & 4th bedroom or study
– Daikin Split Systems throughout and ceiling fans
– 2 bathrooms with high end finishes tiled to ceilings
– Plumbed in Fridge and Dishwasher Space
– Master is completed with a small deck, large walk in robe
– 3.1m ceilings to living and 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Kitchen has soft close hinges on kitchen cupboards and drawers, Smeg appliances, white stone bench tops and overlooks the open planned living and views of the Golf Course
– Fully irrigated yard with established gardens and unique vertical gardens