32 Halstead Street GULLIVER Embrace the spirit of DIY with…
17 Wood Street MUNDINGBURRA
This beautiful home was not flood effected and had no damage throughout the 2019 floods.
Boasting class, sophistication and style this gorgeous Queenslander built in 1940 has held its former glory set over two levels with original casement windows, tongue and groove walls and a fresh modern feel throughout while still having the Queenslander character.
Located in the tightly held location of Mundingburra situated in a leafy street with beautiful street appeal. With quality fittings throughout you will not be disappointed showcasing a tremendous layout everyone will love with glossy wooden floorboards, white flush shutters and natural light flowing through the home.
Upper Level Features:
– 3 Bedrooms fully airconditioned
– Large open plan living area
– Kitchen is open with plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Gas appliances and dishwasher space
– Double wooden doors opening up onto the large deck/entertaining area
– Main Bathroom
– Linen or extra storage cupboard
The lower level features:
– Study area
– Laundry room
– Linen or storage cupboards
– Large family/rumpus room
– 2nd Bathroom with a bath tub and shower
– Wooden Internal Staircase to the upper level
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes and are fully air conditioned
– Manicured gardens
– Working Bore
– Solar Power 3.2 KW
– Oversized garden shed
– 809sqm block
– Downstairs entertaining area
– Resort style Inground Swimming Pool surrounded by decking and a gorgeous Balinese pergola overlooking the pool perfect to relax in the afternoons
– Access for a boat, caravan or large items
– Open carport enough space for 2 large cars
– This popular location with this to die for home is so close to everything you need its almost hard to believe. Just a short drive to Stocklands shopping centre, JCU, Lavarack barracks, Local Schools and Many other popular amenities in the area.