14 Inglis Smith Street ROSSLEA With some TLC this house…
Mid - High $100,000's
1/14 Benson Street ROSSLEA
I Could Certainly Live Here!
What Would You Do With Such A Dynamic Property?
On a quiet street shared with a Golf course, located in a complex of only 4 units with the lowest Body Corporate Fees we have ever seen! – Less than your Insurance!
You will appreciate an exceptional 144sqm of living space with 2 seriously large bedrooms both with mirrored built ins. There is a sizable Bathroom with separate toilet, providing copious storage within a wall of built in cupboards that blend in seamlessly. The sleek designed Kitchen is just 12 months old boasting stylish finishes and sparkling stone bench tops. The Living and Dining space is light filled and airy thanks to a wall of windows that let in natural light and elevated breezes keeping you cool all year round. We are all envious of the security and privacy on offer here too – The downstairs has been enclosed with gorgeous timber paneling polished off with an electric roller gate so you can safely secure your vehicle, bikes, or even a small boat! It is here you will find a ginormous separate laundry room, completely secured along with access to both front and rear entrances with secure access for any unwanted visitors. This Property would be perfect for a single person, small family, young couple, or an investment! Enjoy the opportunistic lifestyle on offer for only a small price, just minutes from the Strand, CBD, and much much more – or make 1/14 Benson your next promising investment!
– A surprisingly large floorplan for a unit at 144sqm
– Ready to move in with near new kitchen and minor upgrades throughout
– Legal height underneath with potential to enclose and add to the internal floorplan
– Located in a Complex of only 4 Units
– Near New Kitchen, Less than 2 Years Old with Stone Bench Tops
– 2 Huge bedrooms both with mirrored built ins and split system air-conditioning
– Separate toilet to shower
– Split System air-conditioning and security screens throughout / Front door has Crimsafe
– Ample storage throughout including downstairs and several built in linen/storage cupboards
– Private Courtyard with Brand New Landscaping
– Shockingly Low Body Corporate Fees Inclusive Of Insurance
The owner has generously lowered their asking price for a speedy sale as they are committed elsewhere and must sell fast! Don’t wait around to enquire, we want offers today!