10 Pongamia Parade MOUNT LOW Perfectly positioned within Sanctum Estate…
51 Palmerston Street CURRAJONG
These opportunities don’t last long with cute style cottage homes like this! Situated on a 809m2 block with side access, undercover parking, secure concrete wall and double gates. With many options to transform this beautiful cottage into your new family home, investment or maybe you just want something to renovate? Well why not 51 Palmerston Street? Ticking many boxes and the potential is endless. You even have the space in the back yard for a larger shed, pool or a man cave all the property needs is a bit of LOVE!
The perfect little renovator for anyone who is up for a challenge, boasting character throughout and abundance amounts of living space. The versatile kitchen has been updated with ample bench space, new oven and electric stove top. With the main bedroom of the living with split air-conditioning, built in, spacious bathroom with a large bath tub. The other two huge bedrooms are on the opposite side of the cottage including air-conditioning, built in’s and enough room for a King size bed and side tables.
– 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in’s, oak floorboards and fully air-conditioned
– Holds originality and character throughout
– 809m2 block
– Security entry at rear with pin pad
– Plenty of room at rear for extensions, sparkling pool or larger shed/workshop
– Updated kitchen with a new oven
– Second bathroom combined with the laundry
– Side access and undercover open car parking
– Large Main bedroom with a large en-suite including a bath
– Back Patio undercover
– Garden Shed
– PERFECT renovator
– Across from Gill park, walking distance to the Pimlico School and just a 5 minute drive to local shopping, parks, Warrina Cineplex, Castletown and so much more.
Don’t miss the perfect opportunity to rejuvenate and bring this gorgeous Queenslander back to life and make it home!