Available from: 2020-05-29-00:00 Bond: $1180 You can apply for this property by…
$295.00 Per Week
5/30-32 Martinez Avenue WEST END
Located in the center of it all, walking distance to local shops and just a quick 2 minutes drive to Castle town Shopping where you can find everything you need from Grocery shopping, News agency, food court with a range of options and so much more. Drive just 10 minutes to the Strand & Townsville CBD, be just minutes from EVERYTHING!
This stylish 3 bedroom townhouse is set on two spacious levels. The lower level boasts open plan large living area and a functional kitchen with electric CHEF appliances, a separate toilet off the laundry room for convenience of guests. There is a large open private courtyard shaded for entertaining friends and family.
The three well-proportioned bedrooms are located on the second level, with the main bedroom including the added convenience of a superbly appointed en-suite and built in wardrobes. It is fully carpeted upstairs excluding the family bathroom and separate toilet. The complex has gated security, manicured gardens, In-ground swimming pool with the convenience of shower and toilet.
– High and Dry FEB 2019 Floods
– 118m2 Under roof
– John Gribbin Strata
– Manicured gardens surrounding
– In-ground community swimming pool
– Low Body Corporate $4800 per year
– Laundry room
– Separate toilet
– Storage cupboards
– Large outdoor entertaining
– Two bay Garage with storage and Electric Doors
– Split system Air-conditioning
– Open plan living area fully tiled
– Large functional kitchen with ample storage space and quality kitchen appliances
– Linen Cupboard
– Internal staircase
– Fully carpeted upstairs
– Family bathroom and separate toilet
– Split Air conditioning systems in bedrooms
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes main bedrooms features an en-suite
Located in a quiet complex, this home is a short stroll from Castletown Shopping centre, Showgrounds, local food stores and just a 5 minute drive to the Townsville CBD, Airport and a 10 minute drive to the Strand, Willows shopping centres, Domain Central Local schools and so much more.