19 Davies street MOUNT LOUISA The spacious home will offer…
1 Guinane Court KELSO
Presenting a savvy investment opportunity, this immaculately maintained home has a new tenant in place with security of a 6 month lease at $300 per week.
Paradise awaits you to escape the summer heat and spend your days plunging into your very own resort style in-ground pool while taking in the luscious surrounding gardens with mature palm trees and watching the kids enjoy hours of fun with their very own personal water slide. Spending time with the family, throwing that weekend BBQ or catering for alfresco dinner parties will be an absolute delight with the spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the pool and gardens and comes complete with Foxtel connections.
Nestled on a 660m2 corner allotment, this quality rustic brick home really is the ultimate outdoor entertainer. A lovely patio spanning the entire length of the home is the perfect place to unwind and relax with a glass of wine and your favourite book. The 3 motorised shutters to the front windows allow privacy and are ideal for shift workers. You will no longer have to worry about your next electricity bill as the 5kw Solar System with 19 panels is sure to keep your annual costs down.
Inside boasts a lovely tiled open plan living & dining area adjoining a cosy but functional u-shaped kitchen with a brand-new freestanding oven and stove top, a microwave nook plus plenty of cupboards and drawers. The 3 air-conditioned bedrooms and bathroom are well appointed down the hallway from the living space. Flowing out the back door is another large paved outdoor sitting area kept cool with a shade sail.
– 5kw Solar with 19 panels
– Sparkling in-ground pool with waterslide surrounded by luscious gardens
– Huge undercover outdoor entertainment area with Foxtel connections
– 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, one is tiled & currently being used as an office
– Open plan living & dining with split system air-conditioning
– Functional u-shaped kitchen with brand new freestanding oven & stove top
– Bathroom features shower over tub with sliding glass door & a modern vanity
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Internal laundry & linen cupboard
– Large hot water system is only 3 years old
– Freshly painted interior
– Garden shed & lawn locker
– Huge double bay carport
– 660m2 corner allotment with self-irrigated established garden
Conveniently located across from C&K Kindergarten and Kelso State School, within walking distance to the bus stop, Charles Moroney Park (home of the Upper Ross Rams) and the local shops. Only 5 minutes to the Woolworth’s supermarket precinct, McDonalds, Upper Ross Hotel, 1300Smiles Dentists and Upper Ross Medical Centre and the Ring Road allowing easy access to JCU, the Townsville Hospital and the Northern Beaches.