39A/10 Nineteenth Avenue KIRWAN Immaculate home perfectly positioned in the…
43/16 Old Common Road BELGIAN GARDENS
Solid brick 2 bedroom unit situated in a convenient Belgian Gardens location close to CBD, shopping precinct & bus stop. With no units above and to one side, it’s like you’re not even in a unit at all, instead, as if you were in a standalone dwelling.
The extensive renovations include brilliant black tiling to the entire unit, creating an inviting space which flows through to the two spacious bedrooms, both of which include built-in robes, NEW split system air conditioners and ceiling fans.
The laundry & bathroom are combined and include NEW Shower, waterproofing, laundry tub and separate toilet which is also NEW.
The U-shaped kitchen has plenty of bench space and has NEW oven and lighting throughout
Outside has a storage shed & a carport for parking along with several spaces for guests or additional vehicles.
Fresh paint and security screens throughout complete this magnificently renovated unit.
Safe & secure with an electric front gate, this unit comes complete with a long term tenant paying $230 per week.
The complex truly has all you need with a tennis court, squash court, swimming pool, BBQ areas and not to mention the complex has a gardener.
– TERRIFIC returns; $230/wk in rental return.
– Body Corporate – $3920 per year
– Freshly painted and renovated
– Two spacious bedrooms
– 108m2 under roof
– NEW Split System Air-conditioning
– NEW tiling, paint and security screens throughout
– NEW separate toilet
– NEW Shower and waterproofing and NEW Laundry tub
– Plenty of storage space
– NEW Oven and plenty of bench and storage space in kitchen
– Single open car spaces with a lockable storage room
– Close to schools, The Strand, Townsville CBD, local shops, buses, entertainment and local amenities for everyone to enjoy