466 Forestry Road BLUEWATER PARK Over 5 acres of Absolute…
478 Forestry Road BLUEWATER PARK
This premium quality creek side property offers over 2.5 acres of country peace and quiet. The outlook from this home has to be seen to be appreciated with 180 degree uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains and bushland. Sitting on the rear verandah it is easy to imagine that you own all that you survey as there is not another home in sight.
This wonderful home is high and dry not affected by floods. Designed specifically for the location incorporating some aspects of the classic “Queenslander”. Full length front and rear verandahs compliment large windows/doors enabling good cross flow ventilation and year round enjoyment of the wonderful views. Built in 2007 by a local award winning builder the design is efficient with large rooms with quality inclusions and abundant storage throughout.
The heart of the home is the spacious kitchen that is an entertainers delight. The home is fully tiled throughout with 2.7 ceilings with the added bonus of a soaring cathedral ceiling to the main living area.
A large multi purpose room (MPR) is currently utilised as a media room that is quickly and easily transformed into the 4th bedroom complete with built ins. Extensive low maintenance landscaping is in place adding the beauty of the location as well as minimising mowing time. Gardens and turfed areas have irrigation systems in place.
– Fantastic year round views
– Enclosed rear verandah
– Energy efficient appliances, lighting, heat pump
– Very private position 80m from road
– 3 or 4 double bedrooms with built ins
– Bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles
– Bedrooms/living rooms have verandah access
– MPR includes built in BOSE surround sound system
– Stainless steel fittings
– Gas cook top and 81lt wall oven
– Servery to rear verandah
– Computer nook
– Fully air conditioning with split systems
– Loads of storage including 2 linen cupboards
– Termite management in place and is current
– Large kitchen with heaps of storage and granite bench tops, dishwasher included
– Tuscan alfresco area with water feature
– Underground power
– 4 bay 84sqm shed/workshop with phone connection.
– 10960m fully fenced land
– Extensive gardens and turf areas have irrigation systems. Rock gardens fully lined. Town water.
– Small area of forest adjoining creek
– Wildlife corridor
Close to equestrian centre
20 minutes to Rollingstone pub
30 minutes to Frosty Mango
5 minutes to Community Centre/Hall
9 minutes to Toolakea Beach
Creek side property with access to fresh water swimming holes
10 minutes to boat ramp 11 minutes to wet tropics
20 minutes to major shopping centres
Bluewater is located within the Northern Beaches growth corridor