Inspection Times: 12 Dune Parade BUSHLAND BEACH This less than…
17 Crocker Street HEATLEY
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street with excellent neighbours this beautifully renovated high-set home is the ultimate family residence, offering dual living spaces and plenty of room to spread out. Situated on a fully fenced 744m2 lot, with a 2-bay shed and a total of 5 car spaces, what more could you ask for?
As you enter the upper level you are welcomed into a light filled dining area which connects to the spacious and elegant living room. The stunning modern kitchen is a pleasure to cook in and features new Smeg appliances, huge pot drawers, a good size pantry plus ample cupboard and bench space.
Beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout inspires a warm ambience and homely feeling while adding an element of sophistication to the living spaces. Glass louvres strategically placed throughout creates cross ventilation, allowing for lovely breezes to flow through the home.
The lower level features a massive and versatile rumpus room complete with its own stylish kitchenette plus sectioned off living spaces and a separate bathroom and toilet. Ideal for a break away space, teenage retreat or guest quarters.
Outside you will be delighted to find two separate outdoor entertaining areas, one which is undercover and the other ideal for a summer BBQ plus every man’s dream of a huge 9 x 9 x 2.7m two bay shed with a 3 x 9m skillion awning is fulfilled. Easy care lawns makes maintenance a breeze and double gate side access on one side with room for another on the other side, allows for storage of a boat, camper trailer or whatever suits your needs.
– 3 spacious bedrooms; master with built in wardrobes with shelves
– Split system air conditioning, security screens and ceiling fans throughout
– Original bathroom allows for you to add your own personal touch
– Good size linen and storage cupboards
– NBN ready and installed
– Single car lock up garage plus carport
– Two outdoor entertaining areas
– Huge 6 x 9 x 2.7m two bay shed with a 3 x 9m skillion awning
– Fully irrigated 744m2 lot with front and rear stations
– Double gate side access on one side plus room for another