11 Equardo Road MOUNT LOW This executive style award winning…
107 Coutts Drive BUSHLAND BEACH
It gives me great pleasure to present 107 Coutts Drive to the market. This single level, four bedroom family home is perfectly positioned in an established sought after suburb of Bushland Beach. The home backs onto Cockatoo Creek and is nestled among groomed and immaculate established gardens. Relax by the pool while wallaby watching and listening to the birds chirping, cicadas clicking and frogs croaking from the nature within your own backyard.
This property has been designed with family living in mind, with an enormous kitchen providing lots of bench and cupboard space as well as an electric stove/oven. The kitchen leads onto the outdoor entertaining area, makings it a central pinpoint of the home and allowing the chef of the house to cook, entertain and still join in on the fun with friends and family.
The bedrooms are a great size with built ins, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. There is a generous size living area and separate dining. The 2 bay garage is complete with a workshop including a separate room which can be utilized how ever you wish – turn it into your personal study room, gym, man cave, 5th bedroom or even music room maybe? The choices are endless.
– 1595m2 block
– Built in 1990
– 163m2 floor area
– Storm water
– MASSIVE outdoor entertaining area
– Inground sparkling pool with mini deck
– Backs onto Cockatoo Creek perfect for enjoying the wild life
– 4 good sized bedrooms
– Large sunken living area and separate dining
– Main bedroom has en-suite, airconditioning & fan
– LED lights throughout
– Freshly painted internally
– 3 bedrooms with built ins, fans, air conditioning
– Second bathroom has double shower heads
– Central kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space
– Shed at the rear perfect for a workshop
– 2x garage with extra storage/workshop benches installed
– Spare room to be utilised as sleep out, study, storage, man cave – whatever you desire
– Surrounded by beautiful trees, palms, Bromeliads and so much more
– Private courtyard
Being just minutes from the Bushland Beach pub, restaurant, beach, fish n chips, local Coles shopping, park lands, playgrounds, tennis courts, dog parks, football fields and SO much more, it’s the perfect location for your growing family.
So come and experience this beauty as you won’t want to miss out! Contact me today for an inspection.