Opportunity Knocks! Granny Flat, 3 Sheds, Estimate of $800 a…
Offers over $599,000
3 Launder Street MUNDINGBURRA
$650,000 Offers Over
Location, Convenience & Lifestyle
3 Launder Street MUNDINGBURRA
An exciting offering, located in the premium suburb of Mundingburra, positioned on a large 1193sqm parcel of land, this is the perfect property for your family to call home.
Upon arrival you are immediately greeted by an established landscaped front garden, guiding you through to the front entrance. This spacious home offers natural light throughout with cathedral ceilings and ample room for a growing family and is ideal for anyone looking for an enjoyable and relaxed lifestyle.
Inside this well thought out home you will find the ideal family dynamics at it’s finest with an open plan kitchen and living area as well as an oversized formal dining room. The functional kitchen is finished with a generous amount of storage and bench space, complimented with an island bench, electric oven, gas cooktop, and dishwasher.
Occupying five sizeable bedrooms, the master features a walk-in-wardrobe, practical ensuite and split systems air-conditioning. The remaining bedrooms host built-in-wardrobes and air-conditioning. An additional living space is positioned at the front of the house
As you step outside enjoy the undercover patio area; the picture-perfect morning coffee spot. Slate flooring around the pool with another deck to enjoy next to the pool. Outside, you are surrounded by lush, well established gardens with concreted side access leading to a bonus 3m x 10m powered shed.
This unique residence has the wow factor, with 5kw solar and a fully automatic irrigation system the hard work has been done for you! Offers an abundance of space, comfort and luxury. Situated in the serene neighbourhood of Mundingburra and close to parks, schools and shopping. This property is perfect for those seeking their very own slice of urban paradise.
This property boasts
– 5KW solar, irrigation to the gardens
– 2 large separate living areas
– The lock up garage with electric roller doors has space for 2 cars. A further 3 cars can be parked on the property behind the double gates down the side.
– 5 spacious bedrooms, with split system air conditioning and built in robes, the master offers a walk in robe and updated ensuite .
– Open plan living offers great flow through to the large kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar.
– The well appointed main bathroom boasts a wet area for the shower and a separate bath
– steel gas cooktop is a marvel for the home chef or the entertainer.
– High ceilings and floor to ceiling sliding doors invite natural summer breeze and heaps of natural light
– The salt water pool with stone bottom and water feature is surrounded by the large entertaining area with a timber deck off the side.
– A store room off the side of the pool is well suited to store all the pool toys.
– The 3X10 metre powered shed is perfect for storage or a workshop
– The fully irrigated front and rear garden offers great shade and privacy for the home and the yard is perfect for the kids and/or the family pet.
Book your inspection today to see why this home is truly a marvel of comfort, style and sophistication.